domingo, 10 de febrero de 2008

my weekend...

Well, last Friday I didn't go to school because I went to a trip to Victoria, well it wasn't a trip at all, I went to take a course, an English course, it was of Pearson Education, We arrived at 5:30 am, and we returned around 8 pm, It’ was a very short trip, but it was really good, we took a lot of pictures and we had fun.
The course took place at a hotel. The course was about one book, the book that the governor gave to all the children in first, second and third grade in elementary school. This book is named “backpack”, it’s a very interesting book and it’s very colorful and the children love it!!!
On the course, we learned how to work with t he new book, also a lot of techniques of how to entertain the children, some exercises, warm ups, etc.
The students enjoy a lot to work on it, they love to do all the exercises and sing a lot of different songs and chants. I only teach first and second grade, I have 5 groups, there are 192 children.
I wish I could to have more students but I don’t have time, I work everyday from 9:10 to 12:20.


No hay comentarios: