domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

VaLeNtiNe'S DaY!!!


Well, Sorry because I didn’t had time last week to post on my blogg, but today I’ll post all the compositions that I wrote during the week.
Today I’m writing about Valentine’s Day!!!
I had a very good day, first, in the morning I went to work, a received a lot of chocolates, lollypops, letters, kisses and hugs from my students. Then I saw my boyfriend at 2 o’clock, he gave me a big Sponge Bob Square Pants, I really like it!!!! I gave him a light blue AE t-shirt, and he liked it too.
Then at 3’oclock I went to school and I saw my friends, we were waiting for the teacher, but we didn’t see him, so we prefer to go and eat lunch, we went to eat pizza, we made a secret friend gift exchange, and my secret friend was Lulu, I gave her the CD of Rihanna, and my secret friend was Lulu too, she gave me a pair of blue princess sleepers, they’re so cute!!!
Then we returned to school, we were in the valentine’s party, we went to the civil registration and I got married with Monse, he he only for joke!!!
Then during the party we had a lot of fun, at the end of the party, a rock group that was there singing invited Monse and me to sing with them and we sang 2 songs, then I went to have dinner with my boyfriend, we went to Sancho, then I went to Manse’s house and then we went to pick up Fatima at her house, we went to never land, then when we had a lot of fun…

No hay comentarios: