domingo, 24 de febrero de 2008

mY BiRtHdAy!!!!


Hi, I'm writing of a very special topic, my BirthDay!!!
Last Wednesday was my birthday!!! My boyfriend and my friends gave me a big surprise, they had a little party in DQ for me, and then on Friday after school, I had a party.
It was a really funny and beautiful party!!!
I loved it!!!
All of my friends went there, we had a great time, we ate my favorite tacos, we had a rock band singing for us, then I had the opportunity to sing with them, I sang one of my favorite songs, it was a really good song, it name is "girlfriend" of Avril Lavigne, then my friends and I sang one song of Timbiriche also with the band, all my gifts were nice they gave me a wallet, a charm for my cell phone, two pillows, earrings, a ring, balloons, and another things, but my favorite gift was the one that gave me my boyfriend it was an ipod shuffle of my favorite color, purple!!!!
It was a very special party; although we were few people I enjoyed it a lot!!!
I want to thank to everybody that went there, also to all of my friends, Lulu, Monse, Fatty, Irish, Porfix, Karen, Daniel, Mara, Greisly, Marisol, Daniel, Lalin, Ricardo, Felix, Lalo. And Rafa, I love you guys, thanks for everything.

No hay comentarios: