miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

My FrIenDs & I


Hi, now here are my friends and me!!!
As you can see my Friends are Monse, Lulú, Fatima, Greisly, Mara and Iris.
But there’s a little problem…
In this picture we’re missing Lulú and Fatty… Sorry babies, you know I love you girls,right? ok, now I’m going to start…We spend a lot time together, we love to be everywhere, and sometimes we go to the movies, other times we go shopping, or to the beach, wherever, we have fun everywhere we go.
On Thursdays night we like to go out, well in other words we love to go to discos, to livin, to lifes, to never land, we love to dance, and have a great time, we call it Lady’s night, because is just for girls, we don’t invite any guy.
Sometimes we meet new people there, we socialize, and sometimes we see old friends that we haven’t seen for years. Sometimes we go to have dinner first and then we go to the disco.
My friends are very important to me, we are very cool and nice girls, we love to be together, we are always playing, dancing, singing, or even doing homework, we always get in one group to work.
I think that my friends are very special to me because they are always trying to have wonderful remembers of the life, although sometimes we have little problems, we always try to fix them. I love my friends and I thank God because I have them.

No hay comentarios: