lunes, 14 de abril de 2008

.-.-.At NiGhT.-.-.

Here we are at never land; here are my cousins, my boyfriend, and I.
The first one from left to right is my cousin Donald, but we call him Don, he is 29, he lives in San Antonio, TX and he works in a gas company, the next one is my cousin Zalma, she's 15 and she lives in Reynosa, next to her it's me,and then is my boyfriend Rafa, next to him, is my cousin Lisi, she is 18, she is also from Reynosa, but she studies in Edinburgh in the Pan American school of Texas, next to her is her sister, Galia she's 15 and she studies in McAllen, up there at the right corner is my cousin Nashelly, we just call her Nash, she's 20,she is studying medicine at the UNE, next to her is her brother Edy, he is 18, and he studies high school here in Tampico. In that picture, we were just having fun, together, we went to never land, to have some drinks, and then we went to a night club at the beach, after that we went to eat dinner, and then everybody went to sleep. We had a great day, this was the last weekend of vacation.

No hay comentarios: