lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

A Bad ExPeRieNce:_:_:_;_;

Today I'm going to talk about one horrible thing...

Two years ago, on my birthday, i started to feel bad, Ican't stand my stomach, it was so stressful, I have a stomach ache that I couldn't control.

All the day I felt bad, it was so sad, because it was my birthday!!!!

I was really sad that everybody was happy, and I was so tired and with that ache.

I vomited several times, and I came back from school, I went to my house, I ate some medicine, I drank apple juice and crakets.

After all that, my brother gave me a surprise, he prepared me a lasagne, the smell was really good, it was so delicious, but I couldn't eat. So I was sick!!!!

Two years later, I went to the doctor, she made me endoscopy, and she told me that I have five gastric ulcers and one hiatal hernia, well I have no idea of what was this, so I asked her, and she told me that is something like if the stomach was going up, and it was like going inside the esophago and it causes a reflux, she told me that this was very common, especially in people over 50 years old, but I was only 18, I don't know what happened.

That's why sometimes a have terrible stomach aches.

Now I'm on a diet, but I have to eat medicine too, four pills pair day, my diet is not a normal diet, it's a really horrible diet, because I can't eat anything!!!!

Is horrible that everybody eats everything and I can't eat!!!

I can only eat some fruits, one vegetable, chiken, beef, but it has to be boiled, or fried, anything more, and I can only drink water!!!

This picture shows you the hiatal hernia, after and before a surgury.

No hay comentarios: