martes, 22 de abril de 2008

My FavOrIte TeAcHer***


Now I’m going to talk about one special person to me.
She was my teacher, when I was in secondary school.

She was my teacher for two years, and then at high school for one year, she was teaching advanced English, her name is Imelda Caballero. Lulú and me were in the same English classroom, and she was our teacher, everybody loved her, because she is a very good teacher, she was always laughing,making jokes, more than our teacher, she was like our friend or even sh was like part of our family. Everything that you need, like an advice, she was always there for you, she always taking care of us, helping us and talking with us about everything, all the problems that you have or the different things that happened arround the world.

She is an example of an excellent teacher, I admire her a lot, someday, I want to be s good as she is.

Everbody at the Anglo should be very proud of having her as a teacher, I miss her a lot, I hope god bless her, for everything she is and she does.

No hay comentarios: