jueves, 17 de abril de 2008

SaN aNtOnIo, TeXaS



Last summer my family and I went to San Antonio, TX. We had a great experience there. We visited a lot of places and we had a lot of fun. We went to Fiesta Texas, my brother and I went into the Superman, an enormous and scared mechanic game, the one that you can see on the picture, we saw a lot of shows and we enjoyed the park a lot.
The next day we went to Sea World, we saw Shamoo, the whale, it’s a big and black whale, we were sat down in the splash zone, so Shamoo splashed the cold and salted water to us, it was so funny, because we were very wet, we were dying because of the cold.
We went to the side walk mall, right there we saw the cowgirls cheerleaders squad, my brother and my father had a picture with two of them, and a autograph.
The next day we went to eat big hamburgers to long horns, they were delicious, after that we went to “la cantera” mall, it was o beautiful and big.
The other day , we went to the believe it or not museum, after that we went to the Harley Davidson store named, “caliente”, I love that store, there are a lot of motorcycles, clothes, shoes, and accessories. I love going to San Antonio, because there I have one very special part of my family, my uncle Orlando, my aunt Daisy, and my cousin Don.

No hay comentarios: