jueves, 10 de abril de 2008

**my FaMiLy**

This is my family. My father is Luis, my mother is Martha, my brother is Juan Luis, he is 21, and me, Martha, I'm 20.
We are a very little family, but we are happy like this. We love to be together, to go to eat at restaurants, to go to trips, to visit some places, to go to the movies, to go shopping, to go to McAllen, or to other places.
Each year we go to other countries like 3 or 4 times, we spend a lot of time together. I think we are a very good family.
My father works in an industrial company, he is coordinator of security and environment, my mother works for an English program in public elementary schools, and she’s a coordinator too.
My brother is studying engineering in industrial maintenance, and I’m working in an elementary school, as a teacher, and also studying a BA in English language. This picture was in New Year 2008, we’re in my house, in the dining room, we were celebrating.
I love my family, because when I have a problem, they always help me, they support me a lot, I don’t see them all day, that’s why we try to be together on weekends.
Although we’re a little family I love it a lot, like that!

No hay comentarios: