martes, 22 de abril de 2008

LaSt SuMmEr


Last summer I went to Monterrey, my cousins and I went to the Fundidora Park, to skate on ice.
It was so faboulous, I have never gone to one place like that, I was very excited, the only bad thing is at you can only skate for one hour, and then you have to go out, when I was there, I was skating with my cousin Diana, and we were playing, suddenly, she told me that my cousin felt down, and then I stopped, and I turned back to see my cousin on the floor, I was laughing at him, and I don't know what happened, but I felt down too, and the trainer of that place, helped me to stand up, and he asked me if I was ok, and I was crying and I told him yes.
This picture was before the fall, the floor was so cold and rough, my face got red, and my hands and arms too, it was so bad, it was a very embarazing day...
All of my cousins where laughing at me! :S

No hay comentarios: