miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

My CoUsIn & mE


Hi again!!!
Now here’s my cousin and me, his name is Eduardo, but I call him Edy.
He is 18 years old, I know he looks older than me, because he’s taller, but he is just a baby, I’m older than him.
He’s one of my favorite cousins, we spend a lot time together, sometimes we go to my grandma’s house, or he goes to my house to have lunch or to have dinner, or other times I go to his house.
Since we were children we were very good cousins, I never had a problem with him, I never fight with him, he’s like my brother. In some thing we are the same, for example, we like the same type of music, we like to dance, we like the same type of food, etc
Some people say that we look that if we were siblings, because they say he looks like me, but I don’t know.
In this picture we were at the beach, we went last vacation; we stayed there for 5 hours, it was a very good day, it was very sunny and hot.
I got a very good sun tan, I was red, but that night I couldn’t sleep, it was so bad, that everything hurts me!
Well, that’s all for today, see you!!!

No hay comentarios: