jueves, 17 de abril de 2008

**My CoUsInS**

I have a lot of cousins, but this time I’m going to talk about two of them.
When I was little I used to play a lot with my cousin Edy, my cousin Nashelly and my brother, but when it was a girl’s game, I play only with Nash.
We have always been good cousins, then when we were 12 years old, we had a new cousin, a little baby girl came to our lives.
Her name was Ashley, now she’s 7 years old, both of them are my cousins, but I think they’re more than that, we are like sisters.
Some times we do pajama’s party at my house, at Nash’s house or at Ashley’s house. We love to go to parties together, to the movies, go shopping, or even to the beach.
We enjoy a lot the time that we are together, we try to see each other once or twice a week, if can’t go out, they call me or I call them.
We love to cook, to dance, to watch movies, eat popcorns, sing, chat, and sleep. Some times we play chess, or monopoly, other times, we go to the park or we stay home to rest. I love them, because I think that my life without them, wouldn’t be as special as they may it.

No hay comentarios: