sábado, 19 de abril de 2008

***SeCoNdArY ScHooL***



In this picture, I'm with my friends, we are in 3rd grade of secondary school. In this picture is Karen, Claudia, Lulú, Edna, Daniel, Roweena & me.

We used to be together during recess, we had a lot of great experiences that we still remember.

We were good friends, in that age of my life, I remember a lot of games, and different activities and jokes that we used to do.

I remember my friend KAren, she was always falling down, from the stairs, from the chair, in the classroom, in recess, in sports class, it doesn't matter where, she was always on the floor.

Edna & Daniel were always making jokes, Lulú and me were always helping them, and doing games, Roweena was always singing, she sings very well, in every party she used to sing, and Claudia was always angry about the jokes that we made her.

No hay comentarios: