martes, 22 de abril de 2008

GooDByE


Ok, today I'm writing my last post, and I don’t say goodbye, I say see you later, I want to thank all of my classmates, because I think we’re a very good group, my friends, because they were always there, helping and making me feel better.
Also I want to thank my teachers, because without them, school, wouldn’t be the same, teachers bless the future, they’re a very important element at school, without them, school will not be a school, everybody is important, I know that sometimes we have little problems, but everything has a solution.
I specially want to thank to teacher Cabrales, because he had a great idea, instead of going to the SAC, we only have to write short stories, or articles, or even to tell something about us, it’s easier, better, and you can do it from your house, at any hour.
I hope next semester we could continue with this thing, I think we learn more than going to the sac to read a book, or listening similar things that you listen at your English class, that’s so boring, just to listen a tape or even to copy exercises from books that was so boring and tired. I prefer to write on my blog and that’s all.
Sometimes I couldn’t write because all the Easter vacation I didn’t have a computer, that’s why I had t do a lot of posts on April, at first, on January, I didn’t know that we had to write twice a week, that’s why I didn’t do it, but one day, one friend told me and that’s why I started to write.
Well, thank you everybody! And see you next semester, I hope you have a great time at next summer vacation, enjoy your life!!!!

No hay comentarios: