martes, 22 de abril de 2008

My BeST FrIenD---

Well I really don't know who my best friend is, I think I have two. Those people are very special to me, they're Lulú and Monse.
Lulú is my friend, since we were in elementary school, then at secondary school, after that at high school, and now at colleague, we are together again, also we work together, and every Friday we go to take a course together.
We never get bored about us, we spend a lot of time together, I love her, we enjoy every single second that we spend together; we are always talking, laughing, making jokes, listening to music, dancing or singing, she is very honest, patient, reliable and she’s a very nice girl.
On the other part, Monse is also my best friend because she is a very good girl, she’s very funny, if I’m with her I am always laughing, she said a lot of things that make me laugh, she so nice, and reliable, we spend a lot of time together, at school, and sometimes I go to her house or she goes to mine.
My two best friends are part of my life, I love them as if they were my sisters, sometimes we have rapport, this is like mental interconnection, like to dress the same color, to say the same things at the same time, or to think the same, I don’t know why it happens but is very funny.

No hay comentarios: