sábado, 19 de abril de 2008

HaWaii!!!




Hawaii is an island, it's part of the US, their typical dance is named hawaiian.


I learned how to dance hawaiian, when I was 12 I used to go to hawaian classes.


I learned not only hawaian, I also learned tahitian, is similar, but the difference is that hawaiian is like slowly, and tahitian is quikly, you have to move your hips vry fast doing circles, the circles are named amis and if you move it like an eight is named swing, you can also do boxes doing a movement, well you have to do four moves the first one to the front, then you stop, and you move to the right, you stop, and you move to the back, you stop, and finally you move to the left, and there you have a box, anther difference is that in hawaiian, you express the song with your movements, but you use your hands a lot, and in tahitan, you use pompoms, the ones that the cheerleaders use. I like to dance hawaian, but I love to dnce tahitian.
One day I will go to hawaii, well this is my dream!!!

No hay comentarios: