jueves, 17 de abril de 2008

*-* a ChEeRlEaDiNG ExPeRieNcE *-*


Since I knew the things that the cheerleaders do, I wanted to become one. My dream was to become a cheerleader and fly like a bird in a sky.
One day, I had the opportunity to be one, the coach of the cheerleading squad of the university where I study, invited me to be part of the squad.
I said yes! I thought it was an opportunity to learn and practice that extreme sport.
I started to go one year ago, every night at 9 pm I was there, at the gym. Sometimes we train on weekends, because we have to practice a lot.
I had learned a lot of things, the first day that I went there, I learned how to do a stunt and a basic. Two weeks later I could do a stunt, a torch, a basic, and other things on the air, also I could do the super, the one of the picture.
I love to be part of that squad, we represent the school. I still think that some day I could become a famous cheerleader or be part of another squad.

No hay comentarios: