sábado, 19 de abril de 2008



Hello! Today I'm going to write about me!


But when I was little, well I still little, but when I was younger.


Here are some pictures where I am, the first one is when I got married, huh, just kidding, is in May, I was taking flowers to the virgin at the church.



















In the next picture I'm with my brother, we are in a car, we are wearing pajamas,
on the next one....




I'm with my brother again, but now we're playing, he is driving his "car" and I'm just trying to sit down but I have a big dress,and I can't!!!!






On this picture, I'm alone, just posing for the camera, I love pictures!!!








On the last picture I'm alone, sitting on a chair, I'm in my grandmother's house in Cd. Del Carmen.



All of these pictures were along time agoooo, well like 15 or 16 years ago.



















No hay comentarios: